1. Junior Two Lap Scratch: 1st Anton Lupinski, 2nd Zoe McDonald, 3rd Ollie, 4th Layla MacDonald
2. Intermediate Four Lap Scratch: 1st Troy Hardaker, 2nd Ethan Berends, 3rd Shaun Cameron
3. Masters 6 Lap Scratch: 1st Graeme? 2nd Alistair Lane 3rd Steve Sloan 4th Lisa
4. Open 6 Lap Scratch: 1st Nathan Hardaker, 2nd Shane 3rd Richard Berends 4th Sam
5. Junior & Intermediate Combined Two Lap Handicap: 1st Troy Hardaker off Scratch, 2nd Ethan Berends 15m, 3rd Shaun Cameron 30m 4th Anton Lupinski 150m
6. Open Four Lap Scratch: 1st Nathan Hardaker, 2nd Alistair Lane, 3rd Col Makinson, 4th Numa Warburton, 5th Alex McDonald
7. Junior Two Lap Handicap: 1st Layla McDonald 320m, 2nd Zoe McDonald 70m, 3rd Ollie 90m, Anton Lupinski off scratch.
8. Teams handicapped pursuit was won by the D grade bunch of Col Makinson, Troy Hardaker, Ethan Berends & Shaun Cameron
9. Open Elimination: 1st Nathan Hardaker, 2nd Numa Warburton, 3rd Steve Sloan. Minor placings: Sam, Shane, Alex, Liam, Richard, Matt.
10. Open Group 1 Kierin: Nathan, Numa Warburton, Alex Beddie
11. Open Group 2 Kierin: Alistair Lane, Graeme, Steve Sloan
12. Italian Pursuit: Winning Team – Layla, Zoe, Gary, Ethan.
13. Open Motor Paced 10km: 1st Nathan Hardaker, 2nd Sam, 3rd Numa Warburton
Thanks to those that help out each week. Thanks also to the visitors from other clubs who made for an interesting nights racing.
Track racing is a great way to get fit and improve your cycle skills. Racing is held every Friday night from 6pm and is open to riders of all levels and ages. You must hold a Cycling Australia Licence to race – DONT FORGET TO RENEW! Group training is held every Tuesday night at the velodrome, 4.30pm start for the juniors and 5.30pm for the seniors.
Start of the Open Elimination...