- Junior 3 Lap Scratch: 1st Alissa Saward, 2nd Anton Lupinski
- U17 3 Lap Scratch: 1st Troy Hardaker, 2nd Shaun Cameron, 3rd Ethan Berends
- Open 6 Lap Scratch: 1st Alex Beedie, 2nd Richard Berends, 3rd Alistair Lane
- Junior Derby 1: 1st Alissa Saward, 2nd Anton Lupinski.
- U17 Derby 1: 1st Troy Hardaker, 2nd Ethan Berends, 3rd Shaun Cameron.
- Elite Derby 1: 1st Alex Beedie, 2nd Kevin Hawes
- Senior Derby 1: 1st Richard Berends, 2nd Alistair Lane, 3rd Matt Vagg
- Masters Derby 1: 1st Glen Chapman, 2nd Garry Cameron
- Junior Derby 2: 1st Alissa Saward, 2nd Anton Lupinski.
- U17 Derby 2: 1st Troy Hardaker, 2nd Shaun Cameron, 3rd Ethan Berends
- Elite Derby 2: 1st Alex Beedie, 2nd Kevin Hawes
- Senior Derby 2: 1st Alistair Lane, 2nd Matt Vagg, 3rd Richard Berends
- Masters Derby 2: 1st Glen Chapman, 2nd Garry Cameron
- Four Lap Handicap: 1st Alissa Saward 390m, 2nd Anton Lupinski 410m, 3rd Shaun Cameron 320m
- Italian Pursuit: Winning Team – Alissa, Ethan, Garry, Alistair, Richard & Kevin Hawes.
- Open 25 Lap Points Race: 1st Kevin Hawes 11pts, 2nd Richard Berends 9pts, 3rd Alex Beedie 7pts
Thanks to the race director/handicapper Sue Cameron and thanks also to Geoff Hardaker for starter and lap counter duties.Track racing will be on Saturday nights for the remained of the season with club champs held on the 3rd and 10th of March, with any additional events run on the 24th. No racing on Saturday the 17th as the 18th of March is the Armidale crit, a great event anyone who likes racing should not miss. Crits don’t get better than Armidale.
Tuesday night training continues all year, juniors from 4.30pm and seniors from 5.30pm. ALL YEAR. Qualified coaches are at the track on Tuesday night to sort you out. Don’t have a track bike? No worries, the club has a couple of spare bikes that you can use. And finally, all the best to Team Lupinski who are making the overland trek to Dubbo next weekend for Anton to teach the locals a few lessons at the State Junior Track Championships. Go Anton.